Sign up to receive our newsletters and email updates, where we report on our partners’ progress and tell the stories of the people whose lives have been transformed by Egmont’s support.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What Egmont communications will I receive?
Each year, Egmont will contact you with the following communications:
- 1 Annual Review
- 2 Newsletters
- Monthly Egmont Grassroots (email only)
- Invitations to events
- Other information/appeals
What will Egmont use my data for?
We will mainly use your data to:
- Provide you with the services or information you asked for
- Administer your donation or support your fundraising, including processing GiftAid
- Keep a record of your relationship with us
- Ensure we know how you prefer to be contacted
- Understand how we can improve the ways we communicate with our supporters.
How will Egmont protect my data?
We ensure that there are appropriate technical controls in place to protect your personal details. For example our online forms are always encrypted and our network is protected and routinely monitored.
We undertake regular reviews of who has access to information that we hold to ensure that your information is only accessible by appropriately trained staff , volunteers and contractors.