Terms and Conditions
The Egmont Trust is a registered charity with UK Charity Registration Number 1108199. Access to and use of this website is provided by The Egmont Trust subject to these terms and conditions:
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- The Egmont Trust reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to The Egmont Trust are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will The Egmont Trust be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- The Egmont Trust does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Copyright: Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from The Egmont Trust. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by The Egmont Trust to use any item displayed. The name The Egmont Trust and all Egmont Trust logos, slogans and designs are the trade marks, service marks, trade names and design rights of The Egmont Trust and cannot be reproduced without the prior written consent of The Egmont Trust. Some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not The Egmont Trust). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
- The Egmont Trust cannot take any responsibility and makes no warranties, representations or undertakings about the content of any other website accessed by hypertext link. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and The Egmont Trust has no control over them or their availability. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that The Egmont Trust approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties. If you click on a link found on our website or on any other website you can check the location bar within your browser to find out whether you have been linked to a different website.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that the information on this website is accurate at the time of publication, visitors who use this website and rely on any information do so at their own risk. The Egmont Trust does not warrant its accuracy and disclaims any liability to any third party anywhere in the world for any injury, damage, loss or inconvenience arising as a consequence of any use of or the inability to use any information on this website to the fullest extent permitted at law.
Some names and identifying details have been changed to protect the privacy of individuals. Often, photos are purely illustrative and do not represent the individuals portrayed.